Organizations now have the ability to add Spanish translations to Consents and Waivers through their ePACT dashboard Settings.
Please see the steps below:
1. Click "Settings" from your Dashboard
2. From the Consents/Waiver Section click "Create Waiver/Consent"
3. Under Languages at the bottom, click the "Pencil" Icon under Actions
4. You can add your Spanish Translations here
5. Keep in mind for Waivers, the character limit for the Consent short name* has a 64 character limit so you will need to keep your English and Spanish Captions shorter than 64 Characters.
6. Once the change has been made you can either click "Publish" to publish the Consent/Waiver or you can Save as Draft to come back to it later.