Reviewing your form is an important part of getting ready to start a new program, a new season, or a new year! You can do this by either sending a reconfirm message to the test user in your account (their log in info should be an email sent to you by the implementation specialist) or simply by adding a new test user, reviewing the questions and let the Customer Success Team know which changes, if any, you wish to make!
Here's how to add a test user and review the form:
1. Log into ePACT.
2. On your dashboard, click on Add Member>Add Manually.
3. Add a test member- you can use the Member ID "Form Review" so it's clear to staff this is not a real user. Be sure to add YOUR email address.
4. Click on Return to Dashboard.
5. Go to your Quick Tasks, click on "Send Invites" and follow the prompts. Make sure only 1 record was selected!
6. Check your inbox for the request and click on Complete Request.
7. Log into your account.
8. Follow the prompts to review the form. (Please note that the first 4 steps CANNOT be customized.)
9. When you are done - you can also download a copy on your dashboard to review it.
10. Review the form carefully and contact your Client Specialist or firstname.lastname@example.org to request any changes.