When uploading a CSV Spreadsheet with your members or administrators to ePACT, it must use UTF-8 Encoding.
Follow these steps to save your CSV Spreadsheet with UTF-8 Encoding:
MS Excel for Windows:
1. Once you have completed editing your spreadsheet, please click File at the top left and then Save As on the left.
2. On the Save As screen, select Browse.
3. Choose where you want your file saved and its name. Expand Save As Type and choose CSV UTF-8 (Comma delimited) and click Save. You can also save as an Excel Workbook instead.
MS Excel for macOS:
1. Once you have completed editing your spreadsheet, please click File at the top and Save As... (or use the keyboard shortcut ⇧⌘S).
2. After choosing a file name and the location to save your file, select the dropdown File Format, select CSV UTF-8 (Comma Delimited) (.csv), and click Save. You can also select Excel Workbook (.xlsx) instead.