As part of checking in with an organization, you may be asked to answer a series of daily health screening questions to help diminish the risk of exposure. In fact, in certain states and provinces, this is being mandated by Health Authorities as an effective way of mitigating risk and assisting with contact-tracing.
If your organization has enabled this feature, you are able to answer these questions ahead of time. To answer the pre-screening questions, follow these steps:
1) Visit https://portal.epactnetwork.com/ and log in using your regular ePACT username and password, or navigate to your 'ePACT Family App' if you've already set one up. (or go to https://www.epactnetwork.com/us/login and click on the QR Code symbol to get started. )
2) Choose Health Screening questions.
3) Scroll to the dependent you wish to answer questions for, and click the 'Answer Questions' button across from the correct organization's name.
4) On the following page make sure to answer all of the questions with by clicking on either the 'Yes' or 'No' option. If there is a box to enter your dependent's temperature at the top of the list, please make sure to do so.
5) Once you have answered all the questions, click the green 'Submit' button at the bottom of the screen.
6) You'll be taken back to the previous screen, where you can answer the questions again if you have another dependent. Once you're finished, the 'Answer Questions' button will change to say 'Questions Answered'.
Please note that the answers to your questions will automatically reset once every 24 hours (typically overnight) so it's best to answer them in the morning.