What permissions does a Group Admin have?
Group Admins can only access those members of groups they are assigned to or groups they create. Compared to Org Admins, Group Admins experience a more limited view of the ePACT Admin Dashboard and limited access level to a dashboard's functionality and features.
Key to Note:
- Group admins can be added and invited to your organization without being connected to a group first.
- Group admins only need to accept one invite for your organization; they do not need an indiviudal invitation for each group you add them to. See How do I add an admin to a group if they are already connected to my organization? for more detail.
- If a group admin is added to a new group, they will immediately have access to those members' information.
- Group Admins and Organization Admins can be invited at the same time.
- If a group admin has accepted an invitation for your organization but are not yet assigned to a group, when they othey will see a red message indicating they aren't yet associated with a group.